Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ordinary day

Hello lovely blog followers!,
I just finished eHive training today, which is essentially an online cataloging tool for small museums etc. to be able to catalog their collections and share them with the public as well. It was interesting, and Jane and I are going to start on standardizing sort of what's going to be entered into each field of the catalog record tomorrow. Aside from that there's not much exciting news to report. Although next week on Friday, I'm probably heading to Edinburgh with a fellow volunteer for a day, so that should be fun. I did figure out the bus, but it costs a pound 45 pence each way, so that's kind of sad. This Friday is Jane's dancing show that her pupils are putting on, so that should be a good time as well. As for today, I'm planning to eat dinner, maybe go to the pool, and hole up in the hotel until it's time for me to sleep. I'll blog soon. Stay tuned lovelies. :)
---Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment