Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Have Arrived!

Hello blog followers!
I am in Scotland! So far it has been extremely rainy and freezing. But there's gorgeous countryside to look at, and we've been busy. I've been to a rugby match, which was everything you'd imagine it would be, haha. I've done a tour of the site today, which was awesome. And we hiked in the nature reserve, Dr. Shefveland and I. It. is. BEAUTIFUL! I love it! If only the weather were nicer. But I did take tons of pictures and I will try to put them up soon. The internet here is a bit dodgy; I have to walk to the hotel next door to use the wi-fi at the moment. Also, pay-as-you-go phones here SUCK. Ugh they're more trouble than they're worth, and there's no reception anyhow. But at least there's wi-fi and thank goodness for Skype. All is well though, and I'm excited to start work tomorrow! I shall blog about that when I can. Take care all! Stay tuned for pictures! --Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it safely! Can't wait to see photos. I hope the weather gets better too. -Amanda

    ReplyDelete