Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cows in the road!!

Hello lovely blog followers!,

So I went to Jane's dancing show on Friday night. It was super cute! My favorite part was the Lion King set they did. Awesome costumes, awesome music, awesome everything. On the way back however, was when the real excitement began, haha. Whilst driving up the main road to Lanark, we saw two cows being herded down the road by two land rovers! It was ridiculous! I totally took pictures. Will post them in this blog. Saturday was okay. I was planning to go into Glasgow, but I slept in late, so instead I got up and went into town. I bought some summer clothes from this store called Peacocks. And then I endeavored to buy a fan for my room, which I did. Only problem with this plan: I had to walk allllllll the way down from the retail park to the bus stop which is in the center of town mind you, carrying a giant box and a shopping bag. Excitement. Not to mention it was boiling hot outside. But that was good, and then I came back and sat in the pool and in the sauna for a bit. So it was a good day overall. Tomorrow it's back to work on the search room AND I have the parameters for my paper, so I will be starting work on that as well. I am going to Edinburgh this Wednesday so I shall blog about that afterwards. Stay tuned lovelies! (24 days!)---Catherine

p.s. I am including some choice pictures of the British Museum and the Tower of London and Jane's dancing show, plus the cow pictures. Enjoy! :D









 There's me in front of the British Museum. Again, super excited. :D


























 That's me standing outside the walls of the Tower of London! I was excited!!!!










 Site of the scaffold where several famous historical figures were executed ^^ including Anne Boelyn


1 comment:

  1. Totally enjoying reading about your adventures. Love the pictures too. Sounds like an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete